NOTES - Agenda - Accessibility/Usability of IT Coordinating Group (Coordinating Group)
Oct 3, 11:00-12:00, at USouth
Team members: Judy Caruso, Gary De Clute, Matt Goins, Carrie Nelson, Dan Nordstrom, Casey Schacher, Todd Schwanke, James Skemp, Joyce Tikalsky, Phyllis Treige, Pe ter Weil.
- Review instructional materials brochure if a new draft is ready
Judy will send in a few days.
- Matt Goins will be replacing Kathy Konicek on the committee.
Jessica Jones has also joined us.
- Instructional materials spreadsheet/brochure.
Made some changes so that it should fit in the brochure format.
- Policy update.
Made final changes. Judy will bring to Bruce/Cathy for publication.
- What should we work on next? Looking at the results from the Policy forum?
- Gary’s going to work on Bruce’s blog. Is this ok? Blog framework – “meet the needs of our students, community; facts/figures; design our websites/apps for accessibility/usability from the beginning; here are some templates/resources; many UW-Madison websites are well done and here are some examples: great job!; more info available at doit.accessibility.wisc.edu and other resources”
- Next team meeting is Oct 31? (Oct 17 Judy is out of town)