Please report any problems to the Shared Tools Team at st-help@doit.wisc.edu    Broken Links? Missing Macros? WIKI Retiring Plugins
Child pages
  • ITAccessCG Meeting 2013-10-03
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

NOTES - Agenda -  Accessibility/Usability of IT Coordinating Group (Coordinating Group)

 

 

 

Oct 3,  11:00-12:00,  at USouth

 

Team members:   Judy Caruso,   Gary De Clute, Matt Goins, Carrie Nelson,  Dan Nordstrom, Casey Schacher,  Todd Schwanke, James Skemp,  Joyce Tikalsky,  Phyllis Treige, Pe ter Weil.

 

 

 

  1.       Review instructional materials brochure if a new draft is ready

 

Judy will send in a few days.

 

  1.       Matt Goins will be replacing Kathy Konicek on the committee.

 

Jessica Jones has also joined us.

 

  1.       Instructional materials spreadsheet/brochure.

 

Made some changes so that it should fit in the brochure format.

 

 

  1.       Policy update.

 

Made final changes. Judy will bring to Bruce/Cathy for publication.

 

  1.       What should we work on next? Looking at the results from the Policy forum?

 

  1.       Gary’s going to work on Bruce’s blog. Is this ok? Blog framework – “meet the needs of our students, community; facts/figures; design our websites/apps for accessibility/usability from the beginning; here are some templates/resources; many UW-Madison websites are well done and here are some examples: great job!; more info available at doit.accessibility.wisc.edu and other resources”

 

 

  1. Next team meeting is Oct 31? (Oct 17 Judy is out of town) 

 

Contact

  • No labels