Please report any problems to the Shared Tools Team at st-help@doit.wisc.edu    Broken Links? Missing Macros? WIKI Retiring Plugins
Child pages
  • ITAccessCG Meeting 2014-02-20
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

NOTES - Accessibility/Usability of IT Coordinating Group (Coordinating Group)

Feb 20 11:00-12:00, at Union South

 

Team members:    Judy Caruso, Steve Boldt,  Gary De Clute,  Matt Goins,  Andy Goldstein,   Jessica Jones,   Carrie Nelson,  Dan Nordstrom,  Casey Schacher,  Todd Schwanke,   James Skemp,  Joyce Tikalsky,  Phyllis Treige, Pe ter Weil.

 

  1.       Quality Showcase poster

 

Action:

  • Laura, Gary, Judy work together on poster. Will try to bring a copy to the next meeting.
  • Gary will work with tools team, asking for a handout on the tools (if that can be ready in time.) Will start on that process at the next meeting after the Feb 25 demos.

 

  1.       Content Management Templates

 

Action:

  • Gary will check if there are any templates without a volunteer to assess them. Carrie is willing to take one.
  • Volunteers should send their results to Gary, who will enter them into the spreadsheet.
  • See strategy document for follow up action.

 

  1.       Teaching and Learning Symposium – Judy submitted on 1/24/2014

 

Action: Deferred.

 

  1. On hold: We’ve been talking about at UW Communications article on the upcoming changes to Section 508. Let’s rethink. At the last meeting we talked about including history, Trace, Section 508a update, etc. Did we (UW) celebrate Trace’s 40 th anniversary? (Judy)

 

Action: Judy will talk with Eileen Fitzgerald.

 

  1. See the OSU document. Should we update it for our use?

    Action: Gary will check with OSU about permission to use the document.

 

  1. Jessica mentions some items we deferred to this year. She will send them to Judy to include in future meetings.
     

Action: Deferred

 

Upcoming dates (per Joyce’s advice!):

April 2 – OQI Showcase

Schedule: Poster to DoIT Graphics 2/15 or so

     Poster to printer 3/15 or so

                           3/20 last day to submit poster idea to OQI

Teaching & learning symposium – May 19-20

Deadline for proposal Jan 24

 

 

Furture meetings:

Unable to render {include} The included page could not be found.

  File Modified
Microsoft Word Document AccessCoordinatingAgenda20140220.docx Agenda, notes from prior Feb 19, 2014 by GARY W DECLUTE
Microsoft Word Document AccessCoordinatingAgenda20140220NOTES.docx Notes Mar 04, 2014 by GARY W DECLUTE

 

  • No labels