Please report any problems to the Shared Tools Team at st-help@doit.wisc.edu    Broken Links? Missing Macros? WIKI Retiring Plugins
Child pages
  • ITAccessCG Meeting 2014-07-16 Chairs
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chairs Meeting – Accessibility/Usability of IT Coordinating Group (Coordinating Group)

McBurney Center, 10:00-11:00

  1. Agenda Review
  2. Review proposed agenda for next CG meeting (handout)
       Action: See edits to meeting on wiki
  3. Arrangements when Gary will on vacation and will miss two meetings, Aug 21, and Sep 4.
       Action: Gary will
    • Set agendas ahead of time
    • Mark it as "DRAFT"
    • Add "Notetaker" as first item on agenda
    • Leave main agenda item TBD
       
  4. Review report to sponsors (handout)
       Action:
    • Some changes to first paragraph.
    • Joyce may send more edits on Thursday
    • After that, we're done! Gary will send to sponsors, cc: whole team.

Future agenda items:

  • Team meeting schedule: Meet montly for 90 minutes instead of bi-weekly for an hour?
  • Follow up on framework for embedded accessibility
  • How to organize events during academic year 2014-2015


  • No labels