Accessibility/Usability Assessment Tool Purchase and Implementation (Tool Team)
Aug 21, 2014, 10:00-11:00, Union S.
Added introductions. Phil Jochimsen is attending. Welcome Phil!
Update on puchase-related activities since last meeting (Gary and Phil [if attending] )
Action: No new activity since our last team meeting.
Joint Coordianting Group / Tools Team co-chairs proposal for transition from Tools Team upon entering Phase I of implementation.
Notes from the joint chairs meeting.
Action: Team agrees with the plan to transition from the Tool Team in the Phase I Task Force on Sep 18.
Draft letter to sponsors
Suggested that diagrams be added to show funding and next steps. Gary will develop them.
Gary will send an electronic copy of the revised letter to the team. Send comments to Gary.
Refinement of plan for phased implementation (includes transition from Tools Team discussed in agenda item #4).
Handout: Phased implementation plan
Team agreed with the description of the Phase I Task Force in section A, #'s 5, 6 and 7.
Team will continue working on the plan at the Sep 4 meeting.
After main tool decision is made:
- Review overall plan: Phase I = a few interested departments, Phase II+ expand to more departments.
- Finish developing Phase I detailed description, expectations, etc.
- Decide what to say to the campus about phase I.
- Identify specific departments that are willing to take a role in phase I
- Consider specific needs of three different constituencies. What tools (purchased or free) do we initially recommend for each constituency during Phase I?
- enterprise level users,
- web developers/web masters, and
- content providers
- For meetings of the follow up team, see Phase I Meetings
Tools Team Members:
|Chris Arndt||CALS||Al Nemec (co-chair)||CALS||James Skemp||Business|
|Gary De Clute||CIO Office (facilitator)||Vince Rose||DoIT Comm||Tony Tallmadge||CAE|
|Jessica Jones||DoIT Comm||Casey Schacher||Library||Phyllis Treige (co-chair)||DoIT Comm|
|Emily Macaluso||DoIT Comm||Todd Schwanke||McBurney|
|Aug 12, 2014 15:32|