Accessibility/Usability Assessment Tool Purchase and Implementation (Tool Team)
Sep 4, 2014, 10:00-11:00, Union S., Sift & Winnow (2nd Floor)
This is the last business meeting of the Tools Team. On Sep 18 there will be a celebration. After that the Phase I Task Force will begin to meet, same time and location, unless the Task Force members decide otherwise. All Tools Team members are invited to continue on the Task Force, but there is no obligation. Please consider continuing on!
- Notetaker? Please send notes to Gary.
Update on puchase-related activities since last meeting (Phil, Kolleen or Colleen )
- Plan for the celebration on Sep 18
Refinement of plan for phased implementation.
Handout: Phased implementation plan
• URL Selection: SSB Bart was going to need a URL for the tool's access on their website. This is something similar to what existing schools have done:https://uc.ssbbartgroup.com/uc/, https://missouri.ssbbartgroup.com/, etc. A local URL would be another thing we could setup, like accessibility.wisc.edu, etc.
- Review overall plan: Phase I = a few interested departments, Phase II+ expand to more departments.
- Decide what to say to the campus about phase I.
- Identify specific departments that are willing to take a role in phase I
- Consider specific needs of three different constituencies. What tools (purchased or free) do we initially recommend for each constituency during Phase I?
- enterprise level users,
- web developers/web masters, and
- content providers
- For meetings of the follow up team, see Phase I Meetings
Tools Team Members:
|Chris Arndt||CALS||Al Nemec (co-chair)||CALS||James Skemp||Business|
|Gary De Clute||CIO Office (facilitator)||Vince Rose||DoIT Comm||Tony Tallmadge||CAE|
|Jessica Jones||DoIT Comm||Casey Schacher||Library||Phyllis Treige (co-chair)||DoIT Comm|
|Emily Macaluso||DoIT Comm||Todd Schwanke||McBurney|
|Aug 28, 2014 14:52||2014-08-28 version of implementation phases|