The draft charge was reviewed at the first meeting of the committee. We will finalize the charge at the next meeting.
- The Committee will include a minimum membership of:
- One (1) technical staff representative from the DoIT Network Services department
- One (1) technical staff representative from other campus organization(s)
- Two (2) At-large members from the campus
- One (1) designated representative of the office of the CIO Note: Need to include non-network technical knowledge
- The Committee will work with the DoIT Network Services department to establish procedures to review and consider all IP address space requests, and make a recommendation on each allocation request. The Committee's recommendations may be appealed to the CIO.
- The Committee will work with the DoIT Network Services department to gather and analyze data about the use, allocation and projected campus needs for IP address space, and make regular reports to the CIO and campus.
- The Committee will monitor the IP Allocation process, and make adjustments and recommendations as needed.
- The Committee will make recommendations to the CIO and Information Technology Committee on a non-interim IP allocation policy.