Non-UW-Madison Devices and Services
May 27, 2014, 3:00-3:45, Education Bldg
- Discussed how to proceed following the brainstorming at our last meeting. Decided to prioritize items within the "communications cluster", and start discussing them.
- Also decided that the chairs might need to continue to meet between team meeting for awhile. Gary will schedule meetings at Union S., hopefully adjacent to times when Bobby will already be there.
- Still need to modify the work plan. We'll know more after the first couple of discussion.
- The policy stakeholder team has delivered its final recommendations
- Follow up meetings are not yet scheduled.
- BYODandCloud Meetings
|James Babb||CS||Jason Erdmann||Education||John Hilgers||Human Ecology|
|Bobby Burrow||AIMS (co-chair)||Peg Eusch||Records Mgt.||James Leaver||Grad School|
|Jan Cheetham||DoIT AT||Bob Glover||WCER (co-chair)||David Parter||CS|
|Pat Daley||DoIT RADS|
|African Languages||Jeff Savoy||IT Security|
|Gary De Clute||IT Policy (facilitator)||Zach Heise|
Social Science Research