Non-UW-Madison Devices and Services
Aug 21, 2014, 2:30-3:30, Room 1170 WID *
* Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery is across Johnson street from Union S.
- Discussion of solutions for BYOD
Action: See updated brainstorming results.
- Next Steps
See Future Agenda Items below.
Future Agenda Items:
- Discuss CLOUD SERVICES (Sep 25)
- Discuss POLICY AND PROCEDURE (Oct 09)
- Discuss STRATEGY (Oct 20)
- Finalize recommendations (Nov)
- Meet with CIO (Dec)
- Done by Christmas!
- Everyone must be treated respectfully, whether present or not.
- Everyone present who wants to speak on a topic must have a chance to speak.
- Attend more often than not, and review materials when you can't attend.
- Don't be shy, or worry about perception of an idea - we need open borders for these discussions.
- The policy stakeholder team has delivered its final recommendations
- Follow up meetings are not yet scheduled.
- BYODandCloud Meetings
|James Babb||CS||Jason Erdmann||Education||John Hilgers||Human Ecology|
|Bobby Burrow||AIMS (co-chair)||Peg Eusch||Records Mgt.||James Leaver||Grad School|
|Jan Cheetham||DoIT AT||Bob Glover||WCER (co-chair)||David Parter||CS|
|Pat Daley||DoIT RADS|
|African Languages||Jeff Savoy||IT Security|
|Gary De Clute||IT Policy (facilitator)||Zach Heise|
Social Science Research