Non-UW-Madison Devices and Services (a.k.a. BYOD and Cloud Services)
Oct 23, 2014, 2:30-3:30, Union S. Governance Rm (2nd floor)
- Discussion of
(Document is attached to the agenda)
- Next Steps
- Cancel Nov 6 meeting (it conflicts with UW-MIST)
- Instead or re-scheduling, allow team to review to the recommendations prior to the Nov 20 meeting.
- Instead of circulating a document, use Qualtrics (survey tool) to ask for feedback on each question.
Future Agenda Items:
- Review draft or recommendations (Nov 20)
- Final review of recommendations, planning for meeting with CIO (Dec 4)
- Meeting with CIO (TBD, hopefully between Dec 5 and Dec 17)
- Final meeting of the team, review results of meeting with CIO, next steps (Dec 18)
- Informal celebration! (TBD, at SETT)
- Done by Christmas!
- Everyone must be treated respectfully, whether present or not.
- Everyone present who wants to speak on a topic must have a chance to speak.
- Attend more often than not, and review materials when you can't attend.
- Don't be shy, or worry about perception of an idea - we need open borders for these discussions.
- The policy stakeholder team has delivered its final recommendations
- Follow up meetings are not yet scheduled.
- BYODandCloud Meetings
|James Babb||CS||Jason Erdmann||Education||John Hilgers||Human Ecology|
|Bobby Burrow||AIMS (co-chair)||Peg Eusch||Records Mgt.||James Leaver||Grad School|
|Jan Cheetham||DoIT AT||Bob Glover||WCER (co-chair)||David Parter||CS|
|Pat Daley||DoIT RADS|
|African Languages||Jeff Savoy||IT Security|
|Gary De Clute||IT Policy (facilitator)||Zach Heise|
Social Science Research