Non-UW-Madison Devices and Services (a.k.a. BYOD and Cloud Services)
Nov 20, 2014, 2:30-3:30, Union S. Scholars Rm (2nd floor)
- Review draft recommendations
(Document is attached to the agenda)
- Next Steps
Future Agenda Items:
- Meeting with CIO
- Final meeting of the team, review results of meeting with CIO, next steps
- Informal celebration! (TBD, at SETT)
- Everyone must be treated respectfully, whether present or not.
- Everyone present who wants to speak on a topic must have a chance to speak.
- Attend more often than not, and review materials when you can't attend.
- Don't be shy, or worry about perception of an idea - we need open borders for these discussions.
- The policy stakeholder team has delivered its final recommendations
- Follow up meetings are not yet scheduled.
- BYODandCloud Meetings
|James Babb||CS||Jason Erdmann||Education||John Hilgers||Human Ecology|
|Bobby Burrow||AIMS (co-chair)||Peg Eusch||Records Mgt.||James Leaver||Grad School|
|Jan Cheetham||DoIT AT||Bob Glover||WCER (co-chair)||David Parter||CS|
|Pat Daley||DoIT RADS|
|African Languages||Jeff Savoy||IT Security|
|Gary De Clute||IT Policy (facilitator)||Zach Heise|
Social Science Research
|65565||Nov 18, 2014 16:39|
|706377||Nov 18, 2014 16:39|