Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Policy Stakeholders Team
Jul 06, 2016, 3:00-4:00, Rm 2147 CS
Wiki page: https://wiki.doit.wisc.edu/confluence/display/POLICY/CDM+Policy
UW Box folder.
- Agenda Review
- Need to switch from UW Google Apps to CDM Team folder on UW Box.
- Preliminary draft of recommendations.
Continue refinining and adding to them.
Handout: Draft recommendations (on UW Box, in Private folder, collaborators only)
- See 7/12 version of the recommendations, on Box.
- Do we want to provide interrim recommendations by end of July?
- Yes. Intermim recommendations will focus on "monitoring", although some of them also apply to "mitigation".
- This is necessary because work on deployment of monitoring tools is proceeding quickly and in parallel with the work of the team. Delivering monitoring-related recommendations in Dec will be too late.
- Will deliver interim recommendations at Aug 04 UW-MIST meeting.
- Full report by end of Dec.
- Next steps
- For next meeting:
- Finish drafting the interim recommendations
- Plan for presentation to UW-MIST
- Before next meeting:
- Review draft interim recommendations.
- Send comments to Gary
- Everyone must be treated respectfully, whether present or not.
- Everyone present who wants to speak on a topic must have a chance to speak.
- Attend more often than not, and review materials when you can't attend.
- Don't be shy, or worry about perception of an idea - we need open borders for these discussions.
- Let's park side issues or extensive detail for future work by this team, or others.
Future agenda items
- Start up between-meeting research on theme(s)
- Work through a major theme (theme TBD)
- Review draft recommendation language. Refine language as we go. Add new recommendations as appropriate.
- Review draft executive summary
- Review the rest of the report.
- Plan presentation to UW-MIST
|Steve Barnet (co-chair)||ICECUBE||Tomomi Imamura||Cybersecurity||Curt Shomberg||L&S MIS|
|Gary De Clute (facilitator)||IT Policy||Kalaichelvan Jesuthasan||Housing||Justin Vorel||Human Ecology|
|Dave De Coster||CAE||Jeff Savoy (co-chair)||Cybersecurity||Susan Weier||L&S|
|Siggi Eckhardt||Cybersecurity||Dan Simanek||VCRGE||Josh Zimmerman||Libraries|