Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Policy Stakeholders Team
Jul 27, 2016, 3:00-4:00, Rm 2147 CS
Wiki page: https://wiki.doit.wisc.edu/confluence/display/POLICY/CDM+Policy
UW Box folder.
- Agenda Review
- Revised draft of recommendations.
Finish up for presentation to UW-MIST on Aug 04.
Handout: Draft recommendations (on UW Box, in Private folder, collaborators only)
- See revised report on UW Box
- Plan presentation of interrim recommendations to UW-MIST on Aug 04.
- Jeff and Steve are presenting
- Talking points – overall themes
- Need for collaboration between central & distributed components of CDM
- Need to be iterative
- Need for staff resources, both central & distributed
- Need for transparency
- No need to go over the report in detail. It's not that long. Folks can read it.
- Next steps
- For next meeting (in Oct):
- Discuss recommendations related to "mitigation"
- During the Fall, refactor the report to organize by theme
- Before next meeting:
- Attend Aug 04, Sep 01 UW-MIST meetings, if practical. There will ATP project status, and/or other info on ATP/CDM.
- Everyone must be treated respectfully, whether present or not.
- Everyone present who wants to speak on a topic must have a chance to speak.
- Attend more often than not, and review materials when you can't attend.
- Don't be shy, or worry about perception of an idea - we need open borders for these discussions.
- Let's park side issues or extensive detail for future work by this team, or others.
Future agenda items
- Start up between-meeting research on theme(s)
- Work through a major theme (theme TBD)
- Review draft recommendation language. Refine language as we go. Add new recommendations as appropriate.
- Review draft executive summary
- Review the rest of the report.
- Plan presentation to UW-MIST
|Steve Barnet (co-chair)||ICECUBE||Tomomi Imamura||Cybersecurity||Curt Shomberg||L&S MIS|
|Gary De Clute (facilitator)||IT Policy||Kalaichelvan Jesuthasan||Housing||Justin Vorel||Human Ecology|
|Dave De Coster||CAE||Jeff Savoy (co-chair)||Cybersecurity||Susan Weier||L&S|
|Siggi Eckhardt||Cybersecurity||Dan Simanek||VCRGE||Josh Zimmerman||Libraries|