Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Policy Stakeholders Team
Jan 11, 2017, 3:00-4:00, Rm 3139C CS
Wiki page: https://wiki.doit.wisc.edu/confluence/display/POLICY/CDM+Policy
UW Box folder.
- Agenda Review & Notes from previous meeting .
- Review of first draft of the report.
Handout: Jan 08 version of final report to UW-MIST
- Team suggested edits, and marked up copies of the draft.
- Gary has notes, will update the draft.
- Next steps
- Before next meeting:
- Look over proposed language in more detail.
- Send edits or ideas to Gary.
- Send ideas for appendices to support the recommendations.
- Deadline Jan 16.
- For next meeting:
- Final review of full draft of report
- Further out:
- Attend Feb 02 UW-MIST meeting, if practical. We will deliver our report.
- Everyone must be treated respectfully, whether present or not.
- Everyone present who wants to speak on a topic must have a chance to speak.
- Attend more often than not, and review materials when you can't attend.
- Don't be shy, or worry about perception of an idea - we need open borders for these discussions.
- Let's park side issues or extensive detail for future work by this team, or others.
Future agenda items
- Final discussion on the report. Approve final draft report
- Plan presentation to UW-MIST
|Steve Barnet (co-chair)||ICECUBE||Tomomi Imamura||Cybersecurity||Curt Shomberg||L&S MIS|
|Gary De Clute (facilitator)||IT Policy||Kalaichelvan Jesuthasan||Housing||Justin Vorel||Human Ecology|
|Dave De Coster||CAE||Jeff Savoy (co-chair)||Cybersecurity||Susan Weier||L&S|
|Siggi Eckhardt||Cybersecurity||Dan Simanek||VCRGE||Josh Zimmerman||Libraries|