Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Policy Stakeholders Team
Jan 18, 2017, 3:00-4:00, Rm 2281 CS
Wiki page: https://wiki.doit.wisc.edu/confluence/display/POLICY/CDM+Policy
UW Box folder.
- Agenda Review & Notes from previous meeting .
- Final review of draft recommendations.
Handout: 2017-01-17 draft report (the appendices are no in the handout)
- Gary has notes, also notes from Dan.
- See revised report.
- Please send any additional feedback to Gary by Friday Jan 27.
- Planning for Feb 02 UW-MIST meeting.
- Steve and Susan will present.
- Gary will assist in preparation
- Thank you!
- This is our last meeting as a team
- We have developed good, solid recommendations.
- The presentation and discussion at UW-MIST will be good.
- Thank you for helping to develop the CDM recommendations!
- Next steps
- Please, send any additional feedback to Gary by Friday, Jan 27
- Attend Feb 02 UW-MIST meeting, if practical. We will deliver our report.
- Gary will share the draft policy proposal with team via email, so the team can comment. Should be by end of Feb.
- Same with the draft policy and procedures, which will follow.
- Everyone must be treated respectfully, whether present or not.
- Everyone present who wants to speak on a topic must have a chance to speak.
- Attend more often than not, and review materials when you can't attend.
- Don't be shy, or worry about perception of an idea - we need open borders for these discussions.
- Let's park side issues or extensive detail for future work by this team, or others.
Future agenda items
|Steve Barnet (co-chair)||ICECUBE||Tomomi Imamura||Cybersecurity||Curt Shomberg||L&S MIS|
|Gary De Clute (facilitator)||IT Policy||Kalaichelvan Jesuthasan||Housing||Justin Vorel||Human Ecology|
|Dave De Coster||CAE||Jeff Savoy (co-chair)||Cybersecurity||Susan Weier||L&S|
|Siggi Eckhardt||Cybersecurity||Dan Simanek||VCRGE||Josh Zimmerman||Libraries|