Wed, May 16, 3:30-4:30, Rm 2147 CS
Attending: _x_Gary De Clute, _x_Susan Dyke, __Siggi Eckhardt, _x_Eric Giefer, _x_Sarah Grimm, __Tomomi Imamura, _x_Rick Konopacki, _x_Jim Leinweber, __Mike Maase, _x_Eric White.
- Agenda Review. .
- Finish creating preliminary recommendations by discussing compensating controls that could be chosen to reduce the differences.
- Updated comparison table including a list of possible compensating controls. (5/11 version)
- Marked up version showing the differences. (5/11) version
- See updated version of comparison table and compensating controls (5/17 version), and differences from the 5/11 version.
- For next meeting
- Everyone must be treated respectfully, whether present or not.
- Everyone present who wants to speak on a topic must have a chance to speak.
- Attend more often than not, and review materials when you can't attend.
- Don't be shy, or worry about perception of an idea - we need open borders for these discussions.
- Let's park side issues or extensive detail for future work by this team, or others.
- Initiate Subcommittee. DONE.
- April 4th, Get organized. Have a common goal, and a process to get there. DONE.
- April 18, Understand and discuss the difference between UW System and current UW-Madison documents. DONE.
- May 9, Create preliminary recommendations by discussing compensating controls that could be chosen to reduce the differences. DONE.
- May 16, Finish discussing preliminary recommendations. DONE.
Deliver preliminary recommendations to PAT EC meeting on May 18.)
- June 6, Discuss quick changes to the UW-Madison policy, standard, and supporting procedures.
- June 13, Refine as necessary...
If possible, deliver interim or final recommendations to PAT EC meeting on Jun 15.)
If recommendations are not final:
- July 11, Create final recommendations
- July B (TBD, if needed)
Deliver final recommendations to PAT EC meeting on July 20.
- On hold
- Encryption Meetings
|Gary De Clute||IT Policy||Susan Dyke||Cybersecurity||Siggi Eckhardt||Cybersecurity|
|Eric Giefer||Law||Sarah Grimm||Records Mgt.||Tomomi Imamura||Cybersecurity|
|Jim Leinweber||SLH||Mike Masse||SMPH||Rick Konopacki||SMPH|
|Eric White||Survey Lab|