IT Policy Forum, Wednesday, November 11th, 2009, Rm 121* Pyle Center.
* When you arrive, please check the display in the lobby for any last minute room change.
What's new at this forum?
- The presentation and discussion will focus on institutional identity and access management services at UW-Madison.
- There are likely to be policy issues to address when these services are further developed.
If you have not attended a previous IT policy forum you might be interested in an introduction to IT policy at UW-Madison.
(John Krogman, DoIT Chief Operating Officer)
See also: UW-Madison IT Policy Program (2009-11-02)
- Announcement: UW-Madison Policy for Use of Institutional Access Control Services
(Gary De Clute, IT Policy Consultant) [5 min]
For background, see: IAccess
- Presentation and Discussion: Identity and Access Management
(Chris Holsman, DoIT Enterprise Internet Services, Keith Hazelton, DoIT Architecture)
For background, see: Initial Discussion Draft - Affiliation Review Group - Process Recommendations
- Status of IT policy initatives [5 min]
See: Status (2009-11-02)
- Initial Discussion Draft - Affiliation Review Group - Process Recommendations
- Identity and Access Management Project - Stakeholders Wiki
- Campus Active Directory Project Wiki
- DoIT Middleware Services
- UW-Madison Policy for Use of Institutional Access Control Services Effective: December 1, 2009.