IT Policy Forum, April 15, 2014
Phil Saunders, Enrollment Management
2. Opening comments – IT Policy Compliance at UW-Madison
Bruce Maas, UW-Madison CIO and Vice Provost for Information Technology
3. A brief tour of IT policy at UW-Madison (as preparation for the discusion to follow)
Gary De Clute, IT Policy Consultant
4. Small group discussion on improving awareness of IT policy
- How do you currently make people in your unit aware of campus or local IT policies?
- What would be the most effective ways to increase general awareness of IT policies?
- What current IT policies should be emphasized?
- What would be the best ways to make IT policy documents easy to find?
5. Report back
6. Closing and evaluations
If you would like to receive invitations to the IT policy forums, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This list is used only for forum invitations.
Forum Discussion Results
Discussion results for each forum are linked from that forum's agenda. All forums are listed chronologically and by discussion topic at: IT Policy Forums.
Gary De Clute
IT Policy Consultant
Policy Planning Team
|72192||Apr 16, 2014 14:38||Forum Evaluations|
|36864||Apr 14, 2014 11:23||Evaluation Form (half sheet)|
|29116||Apr 14, 2014 11:23||Agenda (half sheet)|
|583680||Apr 16, 2014 14:35||Forum powerpoint|
|25600||Apr 14, 2014 11:24||Sign in sheet|