IT Policy Forum, February 15
Bob Turner, Chief Information Security Officer
Rafi Lazimy, Chair of the Information Technology Committee
- Presentation – Communcations
Mary Evansen, CIO/DoIT Communications, (Communications PowerPoint Slides)
Gary De Clute, IT Policy Consultant, (Handout for Finding Policies)
Ed Jalinske, Office of Cybersecurity
- Discussion – Communications
The discussion results will be used by the Office of Cybersecurity and the Policy Planning and Analysis Team (PAT) as the SETA Implementation Plan and the PAT Communications Plan are developed.
Security Education, Training, and Awareness (SETA), (SETA Handout)
Facilitator: Ed Jalinske, Office of Cybersecurity
- Report back from the discussion groups
- Closing and Evaluations
- The itpolicy-announce email list provides a monthly digest of IT policy forum invitations, policy stakeholder meetings,
and IT governance actions related to policies. Please send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive only the invitations to the IT policy forums, please send a blank email to
email@example.com. This list is used only for forum invitations.
Forum Discussion Results
- Discussion results for each forum are linked from the forum's agenda.
- All forums are listed chronologically and by discussion topic at: IT Policy Forums.
Gary De Clute
IT Policy Consultant
Policy Planning & Analysis Team
|Appointed by CDO|
Appointed by IT Governance
Appointed by RTAG
J.J. Du Chateau
|Jason Erdmann||Education||At-Large||Elizabeth Harris||Engineering||Appointed by|
Some appointments are interim. At-Large = Community Representative. EC = Executive Committee. SME = Subject Matter Expert.
Appointed and permanent members vote. Nine voting positions are currently filled. Quorum is a majority of voting positions currently filled.