Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Regarding communications channels
- Email to tech-partners.
- Targeted email & user groups.
- General consensus that they like everyone included on email.
- Put all grouns that are receiving the emails.
- Facstaff TechNews is sent every other week. (Student version is weekly.)
- What do you read in TechNews. Bob asks if it should be more.
- Scan or throw away
- Out-of-date KB pages are a problem.
- Update or delete.
- One source of correct info is needed.
Regarding the list of policies under development (under IT governance)
- Question of assessing impact of policy
- Need a way to submit feedback.
- Be proactive.
- Identify possible communities to solicit for feedback.
- Look at impact both to end usrs as well as service providers
Regarding communicating about changes in policy
- Communicate policy update/change/creation, but also make transparent how to find policies
- From eyes of new hire, how do they find out what they need to know? How do they know to ask?
- How do other organizations address this?
- Policy must have an implementation plan