IT Policy Forum, April 26, 2018
Bob Turner, Chief Information Security Officer
Cathy Trueba, Director of the Office of Compliance, and ADA Coordinator
- Presentation – Elements of a Digital Accessibility Policy
Gary De Clute, IT Policy Consultant
- Discussion – Digital Accessibility Policy Implementation
The discussion results will be used when proposing and drafting the revised and renamed Digital Accessibility Policy.
Each group is addressing a different topic:
Group A: Training
Facilitator: Sandi Arendalkowski - DoIT Communications
Group B: Testing and Authorization to Publish
Facilitator: Phil Jochimsen - DoIT Application Infrastructure & Services
Group C: Liaisons & Community
Facilitator: Todd Schwanke - McBurney Center
Group D: Measuring Institutional Success
Facilitator: Cathy Trueba - Office of Compliance
- Report back from the discussion groups
- Closing and Evaluations
The itpolicy-announce list provides a monthly digest of activities and IT governance actions related to IT policies. Please send a blank email to
- To receive invitations to the IT policy forums, please send a blank email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. This list is used only for forum invitations.
Forum Discussion Results
- Discussion results for each forum are linked from the forum's agenda.
- All forums are listed chronologically and by discussion topic at: IT Policy Forums.
Gary De Clute
IT Policy Consultant
Policy Planning & Analysis Team
|Appointed by CDO|
Appointed by IT Governance
Appointed by RTAG
Gary De Clute
J.J. Du Chateau
|Jason Erdmann||Education||At-Large||Elizabeth Harris||Engineering||Appointed by|
Some appointments are interim. At-Large = Community Representative. EC = Executive Committee. SME = Subject Matter Expert.
Appointed and permanent members vote. Nine voting positions are currently filled. Quorum is a majority of voting positions currently filled.
|Apr 26, 2018 11:51|