August 2, 2018
Rafi Lazimy, Information Technology Committee, Chair
Lois Brooks, Vice Provost for Information Technology and CIO
Joe Johnson, Office of the CIO, Cloud Strategist
- Discussion – Cloud Strategy
The discussion results will be used to enhance the ongoing development of UW-Madison's cloud strategy.
- What cloud services are you currently using in your department or office?
- What kind of changes would you like to see in the mix of services you acquire via the cloud?
- What does a successful "cloud first" strategy look like at UW-Madison?
- Report back from the discussion groups
- Closing and Evaluations
The itpolicy-announce list provides a monthly digest of activities and IT governance actions related to IT policies. Please send a blank email to
- To receive invitations to the IT policy forums, please send a blank email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. This list is used only for forum invitations.
Forum Discussion Results
- Discussion results for each forum are linked from the forum's agenda.
- All forums are listed chronologically and by discussion topic at: IT Policy Forums.
Gary De Clute
IT Policy Consultant
Policy Planning & Analysis Team
|Appointed by CDO|
Appointed by IT Governance
Appointed by RTAG
Gary De Clute
J.J. Du Chateau
|Jason Erdmann||Education||At-Large||Elizabeth Harris||Engineering||Appointed by|
Some appointments are interim. At-Large = Community Representative. EC = Executive Committee. SME = Subject Matter Expert.
Appointed and permanent members vote. Nine voting positions are currently filled. Quorum is a majority of voting positions currently filled.