November 6, 2018
- Credentials and Authentication
Tom Jordan, DoIT Middleware
Presentation (PDF) (PPTX)
I. What are you doing now or in the near future with credentials for people who use your services?
- Managing your own credentials
- Active Directory
- Accepting federated credentials
- Using other services via federation
- Social media authentication
II. In the next five years, how do you see your interaction with your customers changing?
- Changes in your mix of users
- Things you see your peers doing
- Trends in higher education
- External factors such as:
- Use of external services
- Report back from the discussion groups
- Closing and Evaluations
The itpolicy-announce list provides a monthly digest of activities and IT governance actions related to IT policies. Please send a blank email to
- To receive invitations to the IT policy forums, please send a blank email to
email@example.com. This list is used only for forum invitations.
Forum Discussion Results
- Discussion results for each forum are linked from the forum's agenda.
- All forums are listed chronologically and by discussion topic at: IT Policy Forums.
Gary De Clute
IT Policy Consultant
Policy Planning & Analysis Team
|Appointed by CDO|
Appointed by IT Governance
Appointed by RTAG
Gary De Clute
J.J. Du Chateau
|Jason Erdmann||Education||At-Large||Open||At-Large||Kim Miller||DoIT|
Appointed by TLTAG
Some appointments are interim. At-Large = Community Representative. EC = Executive Committee. SME = Subject Matter Expert.
Appointed and permanent members vote. Nine voting positions are currently filled. Quorum is a majority of voting positions currently filled.
|Nov 06, 2018 15:41|
|Nov 06, 2018 15:42|