Protection of Sensitive Information during Transmission (ITransmit)Protection of Sensitive Information during Transmission (ITransmit) is developing recommendations for policy and guidelines that complement and extend the previous initiative that addressed Storage and Encryption of Sensitive Information (IEncrypt).
Tue, Mar 27, 2012, 2:00-3:00, Rm 2281 CS.
- Agenda Review
- Review draft modifications to IEncrypt Policy
Handout: Draft IEncrypt Policy Revisions
Action: See changes to policy document.
- General Guidelines for Faculty and Staff
Handout: Guidelines for Facstaff
- See changes to guidelines document.
- Student guildelines would make similar recommendations, but would need to be presented differently.
- Concluded that we don't need guidelines for researchers and instructors. The guidelines for faculty, staff and student employees cover it.
- Gary will bring draft guidelines for IT staff and power users to the next meeting.
- There will meetings of the "Encryptio Futures" team, starting in Fall 2012.
- ITransmit Meetings