IT Policy Planning and Analysis Team (PAT)
|Appointed by CDO|
Appointed by IT Governance
Appointed by RTAG
J.J. Du Chateau
|Jason Erdmann||Education||At-Large||Elizabeth Harris||Engineering||Appointed by|
Some appointments are interim. At-Large = Community Representative. EC = Executive Committee. SME = Subject Matter Expert.
Appointed and permanent members vote. Nine voting positions are currently filled. Quorum is a majority of voting positions currently filled.
Recent PAT Meetings
For meetings earlier than above, see:(wiki login required)
Scheduled PAT Meetings
- PAT Communications (ongoing)
The PAT Communications Subcommittee seeks to improve awareness of IT Policy, in general, and presentation of IT policies on the web and KB. The subcommittee also organizes the IT Policy Forums.
- PAT Portfolio (ongoing)
The PAT Policy Portfolio Subcommittee helps organize IT policies into topic-oriented portfolios, and develops roles and best practices for management of policy portfolios. Each portfolio is managed by a portfolio manager and one more responsible executives.
- PAT Process (ongoing)The PAT Process Subcommittee incrementally improves the IT Policy defined in the IT Policy Principles and Procedures. The subcommittee also monitors ongoing execution of the IT policy process to identify areas that need improvement.
PAT Drafting Teams
Active Drafting Teams
- Endpoint Management and Security
- IT Asset Inventory Management
- IT Credentials
- IT Policy Principles and Procedures
Pending Drafting Teams