IT Policy Planning and Analysis Team (PAT) Executive Committee
Quorum is three. Also attending as ex officio: Gary De Clute (facilitator, SME IT Policy), Ed Jalinske (SME IT Policy)
- PAT Communications (ongoing)
The PAT Communications Subcommittee seeks to improve awareness of IT Policy, in general, and presentation of IT policies on the web and KB. The subcommittee also organizes the IT Policy Forums.
- PAT Portfolio (ongoing)
The PAT Policy Portfolio Subcommittee helps organize IT policies into topic-oriented portfolios, and develops roles and best practices for management of policy portfolios. Each portfolio is managed by a portfolio manager and one more responsible executives.
- PAT Process (ongoing)The PAT Process Subcommittee incrementally improves the IT Policy defined in the IT Policy Principles and Procedures. The subcommittee also monitors ongoing execution of the IT policy process to identify areas that need improvement.
PAT Drafting Teams
Active Drafting Teams
- Endpoint Management and Security (active) See Team Description (TBD)
- IT Asset Inventory Management (active) See Team Description (TBD)
- IT Credentials (active) See Team Description.
- IT Policy Principles and Procedures (active) See PAT EC Description.
Inactive Drafting Teams