Please report any problems to the Shared Tools Team at st-help@doit.wisc.edu    Broken Links? Missing Macros? WIKI Retiring Plugins
Child pages
  • POD Meeting 2010-03-11
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Previous Meeting | Next Meeting

Use of Personally Owned Devices for University Business (POD)

Thursday, March 11, 11:00-1200, Memorial Union.

  1. Agenda review OK

  2. Review draft recommendations
    Handout: Draft Recommendations
    Action:
    • Gary will check with Bob regarding recommendations #4.
    • Jurgen will send Gary text for revised recommendation #3.
    • Gary will merge these in and do some streamlining.
    • Need to clarify what we mean by "UW-Madison Unit". Judy and Gary will talk with Legal Services.

  3. Next steps?
    Action:
    • Will finish document at a special March 25 meeting. Members should send edits to Gary by March 18.
      (If all sections cannot be completed, will present interim report to Ron, and finish remaining sections after the forum.)
    • If possible, will present to Ron between March 26 and April 23 (before the next forum on April 26.)
    • At the April 8th meeting, will plan the team's activity at the forum. (Might need to adjust after meeting with Ron.)
    • During implementation, identified that we need more representation from research units. Maybe GLBRC and/or SSCC?

  4. Other?

Future Meetings:

Attachments

  File Modified
Microsoft Word 97 Document POD_Recommendations-2010-02-16.doc 2010-02-16 version (with changes from Feb 11 meeting) Mar 25, 2010 by GARY W DECLUTE
Microsoft Word 97 Document POD_Recommendations-2010-03-24.doc 2010-03-24 version (with changes from the Mar 11 meeting) Mar 26, 2010 by GARY W DECLUTE

Previous Meeting | Next Meeting

Contact

  • No labels